DO YOU HAVE AN INSURANCE CLAIM PROBLEM?
We are here to provide individuals and businesses claims assistance to ensure you receive the full amount of money you are entitled to from your insurance company. Our team of experts is ready to advocate for you.
Public adjusters are professionals who assist a policyholder (you) when an insured loss occurs. We handle every detail of your claim, and work closely with you to provide the most equitable settlement possible.
WHY choose SELECT Public Adjusters?
Our team of certified public adjusters, estimators and consultants has the resources and experience to maximize your claim settlement. We realize every claim is different and therefore, we develop a personalized claim approach for each of our clients.
With our passion, dedication to detail and unparalleled expertise, Select is ready to provide insurance claim management and stewardship that is necessary to guide you, your family and/or your business back to safety and security.
What will select public adjusters do for you?
The public adjusters at Select work for you to ensure you receive everything that you are legitimately entitled to when you suffer an insured loss. Select Public Adjusters will review your policy, help you find temporary accommodations and prepare detailed damage estimates that meet industry-standard requirements. Our goal is get you back to pre-loss condition as quickly as possible, while maximizing your claim benefits.
Steps we take when handling your claim:
- Conduct a comprehensive review of your insurance policy to prepare the best approach for presenting your claim and assuring that all areas of coverage are utilized to your advantage for maximized recovery.
- Document and prove each detail of your loss including: structure value, personal/business property value, additional living expenses/loss of use, business interruption/extra expenses.
- Ensure that you are in compliance with your policy’s post-loss provisions such as property mitigation, security and required time limitations.
- Attend all meetings and inspections to negotiate directly on your behalf with the insurance company.
- Present and support an itemized claim package to your insurer.
- Secure the best possible settlement in the shortest time frame, and provide you with continuous claim progress and status updates. .
Your loss has the potential to be the most difficult and significant financial event that you experience within a lifetime. Typically an insured will only get one chance to get it right. Allow our experts to be on your team and guide you through the claim process.